- Titebond Original recommended for use with biscuit joints
- Ideal for all interior furniture projects
- Aliphatic Resin suitable for wood, leather, cloth
- Strong initial tack, open time 5 minutes
- Assembly time 10-15 minutes
- Shelf life 12 months (kept airtight)
Titebond Original is the glue we recommend for use when biscuit jointing. It provides a strong initial tack and the setting time helps minimise clamping time. This aliphatic resin is becoming increasingly popular with joiners, carpenters and cabinetmakers alike. Excess glue can be easily cleaned off with just a damp rag! Please shake bottle well before use.